Friday, March 15, 2013

Sour Cream Noodle Bake

If you like lasagna, you'll like this recipe.  My kids loved it, my husband loved it, I loved it.  I found it on The Pioneer Woman blog.  Her recipes are always good.

This photo is copied from The Pioneer Woman blog.
If you copy the Pioneer Woman recipe exactly, I'm sure it is an amazing recipe.  I am always looking for recipes on the fly, so sometimes make do with what I already have, which I did with this one, and it was still really good.  I used plain old ground beef from Costco instead of ground chuck, plain Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, Penne pasta instead of wide noodles, shredded Mexican cheese instead of sharp cheddar, and I sprinkled in some dried onion flakes instead of using green onions. It was still yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment